Thursday, March 27, 2008

A day at the doctor.

JT had his 9 month well child check today. He weighed in at 17 lbs 13 oz. and is 17 1/4'' tall. So the doctor comes in and gets a worried look on his face and said, "Are these measurements from the last appt?" I told him no they were from today and he than asked if JT's birthmother was a small person. I remember her 18 month old at the hospital the day we took JT home. He was pretty little so I just figured JT would probably on the smaller side. Anyway... ready for the percentages? (drumroll) 8% in weight and 13% in heighth. If he continues this way we will probably have a guard and not a center on the basketball court. :) lol - They are making an appointment with a surgeon to have his umbilical hernia looked at. I don't know if they will do surgery right away or wait until he is older, but one thing is for sure... it is not getting any smaller. It grows with him. In other news I haven't been feeling very good the last few days... cough, fever, all that jazz. I asked the Dr. to look at me while we were there and I have bronchitis!!! Where does that come from? I am on an antibiotic now so I hope I will start feeling better soon. So that is enough for today I will still work on getting Easter pics on, but I am drained and am going to bed. NIGHT :)

1 comment:

Goodrich said...

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling like yourself. I hope everything else is going well. JT is a cute kid. When did you guys go through the Temple with him??