Friday, June 11, 2010

We are approved!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I pretty much stink at the blog stuff! It seems when my life is busy the blog gets put on the back burner. I work a full-time job, I am a "full-time" homemaker, I have a 2 almost 3 year old (no explaining that one), Jon and I are going to school, church callings, family stuff, and on top of it all trying to get our adoption stuff done. But I have amazing news... We are approved. It was official on Wednesday! I can't believe that everything is falling into place and so quickly. I plan on posting everything that you guys can do to help us find our next baby. I have to finish a couple of things though. So stay tuned! :) I promise it won't be months this time. Only a few days! Until then... enjoy looking at this cute little guy!

No comments: