Saturday, May 31, 2008

All gone with no going back!!!

This is a hard post to do. Last night I did something that I do not regret, but it was pretty traumatic. I will just let the pictures tell the story.











My baby is now totally gone. He now "looks" like a toddler. Isn't it crazy what a little hair will do for someone? We really wish that we could have kept his little fro, but there was a huge baldspot in the back that just wouldn't grow fast enough. Jon isn't too fond of the bald head, but I just think he is absolutely adorable. **And hair does grow back :)** Look at that perfectly round head!!!

This last picture is JT finding the TP. I am amazed he hasn't found it before now. lol

7 comments:

Kimi said...

Must have been the night for it. I cut all my boys hair super short like that last night too

Heidi said...

He looks super cute. I do that to my boys every year and it grows back way fast. You;ll be surprised how good it comes back in. I can't believe how big he is getting almost one thats crazy. I'll see you guys this weekend.

McKay Missy and Boys said...

My boys always hated it when I cut their hair and they still protest. I guess I'm not fast enough for him. He sure looks cute!

The Stratton Family said...

i LOVE it! he looks so much older!

Heidi said...

I just did haircuts today as well. My kids don't really complain because they are used to it, but today Josh gave me a fit. So did Mariah after her begging to get it done. JT looks really cute with it done. Quite handsome!
Heidi

Stacy Jacobsen said...

He looks so old! I wish Oliver had that hair...wait I wish Oliver HAD hair!

emily, etc, etc said...

What a handsome boy - with or without the hair.