Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Still waiting!!!!!

Man... this is going to drive me crazy. I have a million things to do, but I can't stay busy enough to keep this waiting out of my mind. I hope we hear something tomorrow or I might lose it. :) lol

My little guy is getting better and better at walking. It is so insane to me that I have a 1 year old and he is walking. He now has 7 teeth and pretty much thinks phones are awesome. He puts them up to his ear and talks. Also it is a good thing he is cute because he is on this screaming kick and if he wasn't cute who knows what would happen. hehehe


1 comment:

Kaspar said...

He is just so dang adorable! I hope that everything goes through with your home! I think it's a really cute home! I'm sure with your love for yardwork you will do amazing things to the yard! xoxo!