Sunday, February 13, 2011

Networking


This adoption process is CRAZY!!! When we were going through the process with JT it all went so fast. This time is different. We are using LDSFS and there are soooo many families, the wait is going to be longer. So this is where my craziness comes in. Some of you have probably seen me sharing our adoption blog on facebook. I figure that the more people that know we are wanting to adopt... the quicker we will be able to add another miracle. So here is where all of my friends and family and whoever reads this blog comes in. I challenge you to add our button to your blog. Share our adoption blog on facebook. Keep us in mind if you hear about anyone that is expecting. For those of you who blog and have tons of followers... post about our adoption journey :) Click on the link on the right to find our adoption blog. Now that I am doing 100% better in the patience and faith department... it is time to get NETWORKING!!!

2 comments:

The McCarthys said...

I put you button on my blog, and I'll also publish on facebook! Good luck and keep up the patience and faith! <3

Heather said...

I've put your button on my private blog, but also on my public feed page.

I really admire your patience and faith!