Friday, February 25, 2011

So ready for this weekend!!!!!

I am so excited for the next 3 days. It almost feels like a little vacation. We are going to have a BLAST!!! :) First tomorrow we are leaving early and going here...

Today is my sister-in-law Shaunie's birthday. To celebrate, we are leaving the kids with Nana and Papa and hitting Sin City! :) H&M, Ceasar's Palace, Bass Pro Shop, Game Works, and lots of yummy food. We are just going for the day, but after church on Sunday Jon, JT, and I are heading up to SLC for this...

Jazz vs. Celtics!!! Jon loves the Celtics so for Christmas I bought him 2 tickets in the 8th row. We are so excited to see the amazing players on the Celtics, but also to see the new Jazz! It will be the first time the 2 new players will be playing at home, so it should be so much fun. I am so ready to put all the stress behind me and have an amazing weekend.

1 comment:

Dykstra Family said...

Sounds like you have an amazing weekend planned. We went to Vegas in January and it was a blast!
Have a great time! Can't wait to see pictures.