Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandma Latham

Day #19

I am so grateful for my Grandma Latham!
She loves puzzles, card games, and of course her Coke.
She can recite the alphabet backwards too!
Doesn't she look amazing for 98?!?!?


My dad was adopted at the age of 5 with his 3 sisters and brother.
Grandma Latham is his biological grandma.
We never treated her like that though.
I always knew my dad was adopted, but I never put 2 & 2 together until I got older.
We would visit her and grandpa every summer and have a blast.

I feel horrible saying this, but Jon and I saw her right before we got married and after that we haven't had the chance to visit her.
Luckily this weekend we were able to go with my parents to see her.
She is the same wonderful person that I remember.
She is fully of spunk and so sassy.
I feel so blessed that she was able to stay apart of our lives after my dad was adopted.


2 comments:

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

Excellent Article. Thanks for sharing...Namakkal Egg Suppliers

luckys said...

gta 5 apk
not fed GMO corn, olive and coconut oils, ground flaxseeds, wild caught salmon and other fish, and yes, plenty of water.