Friday, April 18, 2008

Bad Mom???

    Let me just say that I hate that I have to work. If we could do it without me working I would be home in a heartbeat. If anyone knows of a "real" work at home job (yeah right) let me know. :) I have actually got paid to do surveys, but it wouldn't suppliment my income by far. On the other hand I am so blessed to work where I do. Everyone LOVES JT and I get to take him everyday. But, I feel like a bad mom. I swear he probably sleeps most of the day and it isn't like I am sticking him up there just to get him out of my hair. He really goes down and doesn't even cry. But I feel guilty for it. I want to be able to play and do fun stuff and I am not able too. So am I bad?

   I kept telling my mom that he takes (2) 2 1/2 - 3 hour naps a day and I thought that might be too much, but after today I have decided that he needs his sleep. I left work early because my inlaws where going to be stopping by and he didn't get a full nap let alone 2 of them and by 6 tonight he was one unhappy camper. It was the first time in a long time that I let him cry himself to sleep. He was just so tired. At least today made me feel a little bit less guilty knowing that he needs his naps and I am just not doing it to get rid of him. But if anyone has any great and wonderful ideas on how to make money at home. Please share! :)

One last thing... it is the weekend and we have some fun stuff planned. Pictures will be coming. We are also buying a new car. I am so excited!!! We are going to try and sell the Yukon first so cross your fingers. Time for something more fuel efficient. lol

 

Isn't he just too cute? He is getting the cutest personality. Jon calls him a cheese ball. At least he is a cute cheese ball :)

JT 049

3 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

If I knew of any jobs online I would be rich! lol If someone has anything let me know. Also thanks for letting Trey come play on the lily pad he enjoyed it very much! HA HA We will have to put the hose to the kitchen sink so it is warmer. See you later tonight! Oh yeah and JT is so cute when he cheeses it.

Goodrich said...

If there was something worth trying I would definitely be at home. At least you are able to take him with you. Don't ever think of yourself as a bad mother, you are wonderful- you give JT what he wants and needs. Even I get that way sometimes, but then I think that the boys have food on the table, clothes on their backs, and a roof over their heads. You gotta do what you gotta do. You are a great mom- never forget that.

Lindsey said...

JT is super cute! Don't feel like a bad mom just be super thankful that he goes to sleep so well and gets that much rest! It is so good for him..and especially if he's not complaining!
I don't really know any great ways to make money from home, but I recently started teaching piano. It is slow starting but hopefully it will pick up soon! I was always told the best way to make money was to do something with your talents. You play the piano so maybe think about that. If you have any questions let me know.