Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Forget yourself and get to work."

I was to teach in Relief Society at church today. This was my very first time. Luckily I taught on Charity which is pretty easy. I am so grateful for the opportunity and all of the growing that I did while preparing. I pretty much learned that I need to forget myself and get to work serving others. This quote from Pres. Hinckley actually popped into my head when I was having my rough day last week. From now on I am going to try to focus on others instead of focusing on my problems. We will see how well I do :)

In other news, look at these cute kids!
We hung out at my parents after church today and since it was so beautiful outside we played basketball and had so much fun. JT and Bailey rode the four-wheeler forever. She has a perma-grin on her face. I am so glad they play well together. It is definitely preparing him on how to act as an older brother.

No comments: